Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Road Ahead...How Far Can You See?

Well, we have mapped our the journey, and in the process discovered the Blue Ridge Parkway. We decided this will be the a great route to venture in to many towns along the way. I so look forward to this journey, and to connect with all the people along the way. Although I have a map, I am uncertain of the terrain. I do not know how steep are the climbs, how winding the roads, how sharp the turns. At any given time I will only be able to see up to the next bend.

Even with the uncertainty, it is enough to see that which is in front of me. It is just like the living of our lives, one moment at a time. All that is required is to be present in that moment. All that is required is to be present on that hill, on that corner, at that turn.

So enjoy the mystery, enjoy the unfolding of it all, one step at a time. Hope to see you along the way!!

No comments: