Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is Lois Bienstock's 70th Birthday!!!

April 30, 2008, my mother's 70th Birthday, and we are celebrating!!! My mother is a woman who has inspired so many with her strength, generosity, and loving spirit. Twenty five years ago one could only have hoped that we would be celebrating her 70th birthday today. My mother, like myself, is a breast cancer survivor. Like so many women she has endured the myriad of mammography's, check ups, and nervewracking waiting to know that everything is OK.

Most important is that Lois Bienstock has never stopped focusing on Life. She expresses and experiences gratitude for every day, experience and opportunity. My Mom is also an example of the fact that women can survive breast cancer through medical care and a healthy and loving attitude.

So please join me in celebrating this glorious day, and the fact that IT IS POSSIBLE. Please join Trials for Dale in making that possibility more available for others. With love, gratitude, peace and Joy I give thanks for my wonderful Mother, Lois Bienstock. I love you Mom!!

No comments: